We are a local farm and food hub working to make sustainably-grown food available to all of the Greater Cincinnati community. With 13 convenient pick-up locations around town, you can purchase our sustainably grown produce through our Weekly Harvest Box Program.
Join us at one of the following upcoming events to learn more about Our Harvest Cooperative's sustainably-grown fruits and
vegetables, and how your purchase of local food benefits your health,
the local economy, and the environment.
- On August 9th from Noon-5PM, Our Harvest Cooperative will be offering family-friendly programming at Second Sunday on Main's "EcoMAINia" event. Meet the farmers and learn about the journey from seed to plate. Enjoy cooking demonstrations featuring Our Harvest produce. Enter to win a private tour and tasting at our farm for you and 10 guests.
- On August 15th and September 19th from 10AM-Noon, Volunteer on the Farm. Come see where we grow our produce and work side-by-side with the farmers who grow it. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
We also sell our produce to a number of sustainability-minded institutions and restaurants around Cincinnati, which we encourage you to visit early and often.
Our Harvest Cooperative is committed to:
- Creating family-sustaining jobs in Greater Cincinnati
- Producing sustainably-grown, local produce and building a food hub to strengthen the local food system and increase access to healthy food
- Sustaining these efforts by training new farmers
We believe growing quality jobs, healthy food, and skilled farmers will strengthen our local work force and allow all community members to flourish.